Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #56 and a Zalando Review

07-06-11


07-06-11d


07-06-11f


June07


Anna Field brown flat


I am well aware that by constantly adding shoes to my collection I am just making the Shoeper Challenge challenge harder for myself. But when people offer me shoes to review, who am I to say no? Zalando were not a company I had heard of before, but when I was asked to pick a pair of shoes from their site to review, I jumped at the chance. I chose this pair of flat brown shoes by Anna Field. I love that they have a strap across them as that makes them perfect for wearing to ride my bike – the last thing you want is to lose a shoe in traffic! The shoes are really comfy (I went for a walk in them last night to test them out) and that’s why I decided to wear them today as I have a few errands to run. Zalando is a huge site with lots of shoe brands in stock, but they also sell clothing. The site caters for women, men and children, and shipping and returns are all free which I think is a great selling point for an internet retailer.

07-06-11c


Last night I had a long to do list, but I only managed to get some of it done. I went to my gym class (and cycled there no less) and when I got back the young man’s mum had called round with his birthday present. We had a cup of tea and a chat with her and after she left I phoned my friend S. By the time I was done chatting to her it was 10pm and time to think about bed. Looks like I’ll have to make up for it today.

07-06-11b


I wanted to pair my new brown tank with these shoes as it goes perfectly with them. The weather is still reasonable so I opted for my fab polka dot top/skirt and added the navy cardi to cover up and combat the air conditioning.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Brown tank – c/o Joe Browns
Navy and white spot skirt – Dorothy Perkins
Brown flats – Anna Field (c/o Zalando)
Brown necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £26

No comments:

Post a Comment