Thursday, June 09, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #58 and Some Summer Pants

09-06-11b


09-06-11c


09-06-11f


09-06-11h


June09


New Look Grey


I don’t often wear trousers in the summer, or at all (other than jeans), but I really like this cropped pair. I am going to be doing the 30x30 again from next Monday and I have included these in my 30 items in a bid to wear them more often. I haven’t fully finalised my list as yet, and I’m not sure I’ll have time to photograph all my items before I start, but I will provide the full list here once I’ve finished it.

09-06-11e


Another shoe save today. This pair was a charity shop find in Whitby and they were just £4.99. They were practically brand new too so definitely a great bargain. They are from New Look originally and I love the soft grey faux-suede and the round toe.

09-06-11d


I have a hair appointment this afternoon – just a trim as I’m still growing it. I’m not sure how long I want it to get, but another couple of inches at the front I think. Then this evening is costume night for the drama group show so I have to go and help with that.

09-06-11


Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Brown crop chinos – New Look Tall
Grey faux-suede shoes – New Look (charity shop)
Cream and silver bead cluster – New Look
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £53

No comments:

Post a Comment