Thursday, June 30, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #62 and Another Tights Review

30-06-11b


30-06-11e


30-06-11d


30-06-11f


June30


matalantie


I am taking advantage of the cooler temperatures and rain today to test out another pair of tights. These were kindly sent to be by Legs-11 Hosiery and they are the Jonathan Aston 40D Opaque tights in Burgundy (though they look more like purple to me). Legs-11 stock a wide range of tights and stockings, and also sell knickers, suspender belts and corsets. UK delivery is free, although I couldn’t find any mention of this until the checkout stage, and there is currently 10% off all Cette products when you enter the code Legs10 at the checkout.

30-06-11c


I’ve had this dress about 5 years but this is the first time I’ve worn it this year and I’m not really sure why. I love the print, but also that it’s black and cream so it’s not too loud. And it lends itself really well to coloured tights. Back in my Shiny Fashion Forum days we used to joke on there that it was by DVP – Dorothy ‘von’ Perkins.

30-06-11


These shoes were bought in Matalan about 4 years ago. I saw them on Shoewawa and loved them as they were totally different to any others I had at the time. I’ve always loved lace up heels, ever since I spent most of the sixth form in a pair of lace ups with a hugely chunky heel.

Black and cream wrap dress – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black tank – Cherokee at Tesco
Burgundy (purple) tights – Jonathan Aston (c/o Legs-11)
Black patent shoes – Matalan
Black Obi belt – ASOS
Whitby Jet cross – Handmade and gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver bangles – Dorothy Perkins and Scope

Total Est. Cost £64

No comments:

Post a Comment