Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Review: Pamela Mann Tights from Tights Please


When I was contacted by Tights Please and offered a product review, I gladly accepted as I do love my tights. As it is summer I opted for some footless tights, and the lovely people at Tights Please were kind enough to send me some Pamela Mann footless styles. The pair I am wearing above are the 3D footless style and as you can see, they are just the right thickness for slightly chillier summer days. They are super stretchy so although they are 'One Size' even if you all tall like me they will definitely fit you.

Tights Please stock a huge range of tights, stockings, leggings and socks, so whatever you are looking for in the hosiery line, take a look at the website as you are sure to find it. And right now there is free shipping on all bridal styles when you enter Bridal1 at the checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment