Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #64 and It’s Raining. On My Week Off

05-07-11b


05-07-11


05-07-11c


NL navy flats


I almost didn’t take a picture today as it’s just a variation on the theme of the week (crop jeans, tank top, sunglasses) but I figured I could get a sneaky shoe save in and you know the rules: no picture, no save. The scarf is to cover the rash I have developed on my chest – not sure if it’s heat bumps (as I’m so unused to being warm), or a reaction to something (my sunscreen and after sun are the are the prime suspects if it’s the latter reason).

I have finished re-covering my dining chairs. Lookit:

IMGP9773


I just need some sort of braiding for the backs to cover up the staples now. I went to two haberdasheries today (well, three if you count the one that was shut) but didn’t find what I was looking for. I think part of the problem is that I don’t really know what I’m looking for, but I’m sure I’ll know it when I see it and I didn’t see it today. I have several more options to try out tomorrow.

Oh, and here’s a picture of one of the loaves of bread I made yesterday (the other one was pretty much the same):

IMGP9772


Are you impressed?

05-07-11d


The shoes are trusty New Look flats, purchased at the same time as the navy and white stripy pair. I couldn’t decide which to get and at £10 or £12 each I just got both. About 15 minutes after I’d taken my pictures it started raining, and has been doing so on and off ever since. The sunglasses are just a remnant from the sunshine we had this moring.

Navy tank – River Island
Jeans – South (c/o Very.co.uk)
Navy flats – New Look
Blue beads – gifted
Sunglasses – Claire’s
Navy scarf – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £38

No comments:

Post a Comment