Sunday, July 24, 2011

Outfit: Sunday Sunshine

24-07-11b


24-07-11c


24-07-11d


NL Stripe flats


I was allowed a lie in this morning, which was lovely. Especially as we didn’t get in until about 1.45am this morning. After breakfast (healthy porridge) the young man headed off on his bike to meet his mate. I went to visit my parents in the hope that my dad could fix my bike. He couldn’t (something about the braking mechanism being simpler in his day) but later on my sister and brother-in-law showed up and my brother-in-law figured out the problem (a loose spring) and sorted it out.

24-07-11


I returned home and had my tea, made the lunches for tomorrow, did the ironing, watched a couple of episodes of Gossip Girl, and now I’m chilling out watching Friends. I have no idea what I’m going to do when they stop showing it in October!

Green and navy stripe top – H&M
Navy tank – River Island
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Navy and white stripe flats – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Sunglasses - Claire's

Total Est. Cost £53

1 comment: