Monday, August 29, 2011

Outfit: Bank Holiday Monday

29-09-11c


29-09-11d


Converse-ALL-STAR-CORE-OX


So, it’s officially the end of summer with the August Bank Holiday, and don’t we know it? There’s a distinctly chilly wind today, and by mid-afternoon the sun had disappeared behind the layer of clouds.

29-09-11b


The young man headed off with his mate on their motorbikes for a day at the coast. I did some chores in the morning – cleaned the bathroom, vacced, did two loads of washing. After lunch (and managing to burn two of my fingers on my hair straightners) I cycled to the local mall. I got a couple of pairs of jeans to replace pairs which are now too big, a nude bra to replace one that no longer fits, and some navy knee high socks.

29-09-11


I came home and had a cup of tea, listed the jeans that don’t fit on eBay, and now I’m just chilling watching music television, thinking about having some tea.

Navy and cream top – Forever 21
Denim shorts – Next Tall
Navy tights – Wallis
Blue Converse – c/o Spartoo
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver cross necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £46

No comments:

Post a Comment