Friday, August 26, 2011

Outfits: It’s Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down on Friday...

26-08-11


26-08-11d


26-08-11f


August26


Barratt Tan


It’s Friday, the start of a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK, and guess what? It’s raining! I think (hope!) the weather is set to improve over the weekend, but for today it was out with the boots. The pale jeans are a nod to the fact that it’s still officially (allegedly?) ‘summer’, and the ¾ sleeves are for my rather warm Friday office.

26-08-11b


Last night we had tea at the young man’s parents. We stayed there chatting with them until about 9.30pm and then headed home. I frantically ran round making myself some lunch for today, sorting the washing, doing all the things I hadn’t had time to do before I went out (the Tesco shop and unpacking it all put paid to all my time after work).

26-08-11c


We watched a bit of How It’s Made on the Quest channel when we were in bed last night (we do this most nights, it’s the young man’s favourite show). Last night’s episode was particularly interesting though as it was bagels (did you know they steam bake them) and vinyl records (how on earth did they discover that you could record sound into grooves using a piece of sapphire?!).

26-08-11e


As I missed Boxercise last night, I need to build up some activity points today. As appealing as a lunchtime walk in the rain sounds, I think I’ll play on the Wii a bit this evening – Just Dance and the boxing on the Sports disc should do the trick.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Leopard print tank – River Island
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Tan boots – Barratts
Cream leather belt – gifted
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Giant faux pearls – local boutique
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £81

No comments:

Post a Comment