Monday, September 12, 2011

Outfit: Sunday Night Out

11-09-11e


11-09-11g


NineWestPink


I like going out on Sunday nights, it’s a great way to round off the weekend. We picked our friends up and drove to one of our favourite pubs in the hills. It’s a chain pub but the food is always good and it’s an old, cosy building, especially in the winter when the log fire is lit. We had a lovely meal and were not late home – just as well after the late nights we’d all had on Friday and Saturday.

11-09-11f


This is the same top I wore on Saturday (I washed it yesterday) and it’s labelled a size 10. It’s huge though – I think they over compensated for the crinkles by making it about two sizes bigger than necessary. Mind you, LTS’s sizing tends to be generous as well. And it felt good knowing my top was labelled size 10. I bought it on eBay (BNWT) the other week as it’s a long time since I had a new going out top and some of the ones I own don’t fit so well now.

Black shrug – Long Tall Sally
Black crinkle cami – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Jeans – New Look
Nude/pale pink shoes – Nine West (Debenhams)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £73

No comments:

Post a Comment