Friday, September 30, 2011

Outfit: Unseasonal Friday

30-09-11


30-09-11e


September30


Matalan red flats


It is October tomorrow and they are forecasting highs of 26°C for today and 27°C for tomorrow. What is going on? Not that I’m complaining really – after the poor summer we had here it’s nice to get a bit of warm weather, even if it is the middle of autumn.

30-09-11b


Last night I did the Tesco shop, made tea and sorted out the spare room. I went to choir practice and it was most bizarre singing Christmas carols when the building thermometer I’d just passed read 22°C even though it was dark outside.

30-09-11c


This evening I need to earn myself some Activity Points by playing Just Dance on the Wii, and perhaps doing a bit of boxing on Wii Sports. I have a walk planned too.

30-09-11d


I was going to give my insane red wedges another outing today, but as it’s Friday I decided flats were more casual so went with those instead. I am glad I could get this skirt out again though.

Navy top – H&M
Red and white spot skirt – New Look Tall
Red leather flats – Matalan
Red glitter bangles – Primark
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue/black ring – charity shop
Red beads – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £35

No comments:

Post a Comment