Monday, October 31, 2011

Outfit: Halloween

31-10-11


31-10-11b


31-10-11f


October31


Nine West Neola Brown


Is it just me or has the end of October rolled around very quickly? It doesn’t seem five minutes since the super warm start to the month. And now it’s almost November. Bonkers.

31-10-11d


31-10-11c


I didn’t get time to take pictures yesterday, but we went out for lunch with my parents, sister and brother-in-law to celebrate my mom’s birthday. The food was lovely but the service was very poor so I would hesitate to recommend the restaurant to anyone. Afterwards we all went back to my parents’ house for a cup of tea, then we went home and had a quiet evening watching a program about Tintin, then another one with Louis Theroux meeting a man who runs a Big Cat sanctuary in the US.

31-10-11e


This morning was my first test of the roads to get to the new office. I got up early and set off at 6.50am meaning the traffic was OK. It’s going to be a challenge to sustain getting up and off that early though!

Denim pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Brown polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Brown ribbed tights – Levante (c/o TightsPlease)
Brown boots – Nine West (Allders)
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Wooden earrings – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £99

1 comment:

  1. No, it's not just you; Oct 31 came way too quickly! I was none too pleased to see my windshield coated with frost this morning. Best of luck with your new commute :)

    ReplyDelete