Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Outfit: Beige Dress, Fab Shoes!

21-12-11b


21-12-11d


December21


Betsey Johnson Leopard


These shoes are super high and I can’t walk far in them, but I love them anyway. I have a pair of flat boots stashed under my desk and I’ll put those on when I go out at dinner time. And this dress is just the right mix of comfy, cosy, yet acceptable for work.

21-12-11c


I had managed to track down my parcel yesterday and I collected this morning. Hurrah! Still no explanation from HDNL as to why they randomly took it to another address and didn’t leave a card though. Someone else in my office has had problems with them this week too.

21-12-11


Last night we ended up going out for a walk to visit the young man’s aunty and her husband. We came back via our local pub and stopped in for a couple of drinks. It was done up like Santa’s Grotto in there – massive tinsel garlands hanging from all the low beams in the ceiling, countless mini Christmas trees, Santas, elves and other assorted decor on the window sills and ledges above the seats. We’re going there for our tea on Thursday so I’d better not wear heels or I’ll be catching my head on the decorations!

Beige knit dress – Bay Trading
Brown rib tights – c/o Tights Please
Leopard print shoes – Betsy Johnson (c/o Fashion Stage)
Tan Obi – ASOS
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver and blue earrings – Etsy
Brown and silver scarf – mall market stall

Total Est. Cost £39

No comments:

Post a Comment