Friday, December 23, 2011

Outfit: Full On Festive

23-12-11


23-12-11c


23-12-11f


Glitter


I am in the office this morning but not many other people are here. I went for the fully festive look today – red, green, glitter and sequins. I can see this sequin bolero getting more wear like this. It’s not often I am warm enough to wear it as a cover up over a strappy top.

23-12-11d


Last night we went to our local pub. My sister said she had never seen so many decorations in one place (and she used to work in a restaurant that went OTT with the Christmas decor). We had a lovely meal, as we always do there.

23-12-11b


This afternoon I need to get a few chores done and I’m out for tea with my sister and brother-in-law and cousin. The young man is meeting some of his university friends for a drink and tea out so I’ll pick him up later as I’ll be driving anyway.

23-12-11e


Tomorrow is Christmas eve and I have to prep the veg for Christmas dinner, sort out the table, do some cleaning and then we’re at the young man’s parents’ for tea.

Teal sweater – Long Tall Sally
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Bronze sequin bolero – Red Herring at Debenhams (charity shop)
Bronze glitter shoes – New Look (charity shop)
Silver earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £53

No comments:

Post a Comment