Monday, December 26, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #95 and a Carvery Meal

23-12-11i


23-12-11k


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa brought you everything you wished for and that you had a lovely day yesterday. I’m just doing a bit of catching up with outfit posts as I didn’t have time to post Christmas Eve or yesterday.

23-12-11j


Friday night I met my sister, brother-in-law and cousin for a meal at carvery pub. It was delicious and we all had a good time. After we had eaten I drove out to pick up the young man and one of his mates, who we took home. I had driven almost 100 miles on Friday with all my to-ing and fro-ing!

23-12-11h


These fab little booties were a Christmas gift from Deichmann Shoes and I love them. I’m planning to wear them again today.

Teal sweater – Long Tall Sally
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Teal tights – c/o Tights Please
Black faux fur trim booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Silver earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £75

1 comment: