Friday, January 13, 2012

Outfit: Frosty Friday

13-01-12e


13-01-12


13-01-12g


January13


Hush Puppies Celia


For the first time in a long time I had to scrape frost off my car this morning. The weather has finally turned clear and cold – just the way winter should be if you ask me. As the office heating is still not fixed, I pulled out my cosy Bench sweater again, and layered a long sleeve t shirt underneath it. I added my H&M scarf for colour and warmth and the OTK boots are doing a great job of keeping my knees warm (there’s a real draught underneath my desk for some reason.

13-01-12c


13-01-12b


Last night I listed a bunch of stuff on eBay, prepped a sausage casserole for tea today and then the phone rang and it was my friend S. We chatted for almost an hour and she’s invited me down to do a wardrobe consultation next month or early March. By the time we hung up it was 10pm and time for bed.

13-01-12d


13-01-12f


Today I need to by milk and petrol and I think we’re just staying in tonight.

Black sweater – Bench Outlet (eBay)
Jeans – River Island
Black OTK boots – Hush Puppies (c/o Sarenza)
Black leather belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Silver and cream bead cluster – New Look

Total Est. Cost £83

3 comments: