Monday, January 30, 2012

Outfit: Pants Monday

30-01-12b


30-01-12e


Hush Puppies Noella


It was cold and frosty out again this morning – just as winter should be if you ask me. We’ve had too many weeks of mild, wet weather so I’m pleased to get some proper cold dry weather for a change. Though a little snow wouldn’t go amiss either.

30-01-12c


Cord trousers today, and I find it funny how I always associate cord with being cosy. I mean, it’s just cotton. I should really be any warmer than denim but somehow it is. I think it’s the soft, velvety feel that does it.

30-01-12


I feel like I’m having a really good hair-day today. I put mousse on it before I dried it with my Babyliss Big Hair last night, and I think that’s what’s made the difference. I will try that again next time I blow dry it. I hardly touched it with the GHDs this morning – just tidied up my fringe and flattened down the ends a little bit. The rest was all the work of the Big Hair. I love that thing!

30-01-12d


Today won’t actually be pants (in the British sense of the word) at all. I’m meeting a friend for a coffee, tea is already prepared and should be smelling delish by the time I get home, and it’s Boot Camp night at the gym tonight. I’m going to attempt three classes this week – Boot Camp tonight, and then Step and Body Con tomorrow. Whether I will still be able to walk on Wednesday/Thursday remains to be seen!

This sweater is another recent eBay purchase and it arrived this week. It replaces the LTS red sweater I wore the other week and decided was too big for me.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White top – H&M
Brown cords – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Red shoes – Hush Puppies (c/o Sarenza)
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £35

No comments:

Post a Comment