Monday, January 23, 2012

Outfit: Peep Toe Monday

23-01-12b


23-01-12f


January23


Miss Sixty Jaiden 2


Happy Monday everyone! If I say that, does it make you forget it’s Monday? Make Monday more exciting and cheerful than it is? No? Well I tried!

23-01-12c


I think this tank top is another candidate for eBay. I put it on this morning and it was a bit baggy and gaping under the arms. It’s OK tucked in to this skirt, but won’t work on its own anymore I don’t think. I decided to brave peep toe shoes today too. These tights are very warm as they have wool in them, and it’s not as cold as it was last week – there’s no frost for a start. I like how the booties look with this skirt.

23-01-12


Last night the young man didn’t get back until 10pm, and the poor fellow was starving (he’d had a bowl of chips at the pub but that was about 5.30pm and he’d since had more beer and walked home). I took pity on him and made him a bacon sandwich and cut him a slice of Panettone cake. We’ve never had Panettone before, but we were given one for Christmas and it’s delicious. It is more of a bread consistency than cake so we’re eating it buttered – like you would malt loaf. Scrumptious!

23-01-12d


Today I need to go to the bank and to the Post Office (again). I have a load of change to pay in at the bank. I put any coins smaller than a pound into a money box (I have one of those that counts for you as you put the coins in) and any £2 coins into a separate box. Once I have about £40 or £50 saved up, I bag it all and take it to the bank.

23-01-12e


Tonight I am going back to the Boot Camp class that used to be Body Conditioning. I have a meeting tomorrow so won’t be able to go to the Basic Step class I went to last Tuesday.

Purple tank – Long Tall Sally
Grey polo neck – River Island
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Grey tights – Tesco
Black booties – Miss Sixty (eBay)
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Purple glitter bangles – Diamonds and Pearls
Purple wooden bangle – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £78

No comments:

Post a Comment