Saturday, January 21, 2012

Outfit: Saturday and New Hair

21-01-12


21-01-12d


Georgia Rose brown suede flats


So yesterday afternoon I went to get my hair done. It looked fab at the time, and will do again, but it has been rained on and blown by the wind and slept on and put in a ponytail since then, so you will get a better idea of how it looks another day. But you can see that there are some shorter layers in it now.

21-01-12c


Last night we went for a drink with some friends. I didn’t get chance to snap a picture of my outfit, but I wore my Armani jeans, a navy top and my dark red LK Bennett patent heels, with a black faux leather jacket over the top. One of the guys said I looked sultry – perhaps it was the dark red lipstick, and then later he said I was looking foxy. That was the jeans and Weight Watchers, for sure. We went back to the friends’ house after the pub for cheese and biscuits and to play Just Dance 3 on the Wii. It was a great night and we didn’t get in until gone 1am this morning.

21-01-12e


This morning I went to try out a new dance class at the gym. It was good fun, but the moves were quite complicated. I may go again, but Saturday mornings are not really a good time for me.

21-01-12b


After a lunch of mushroom potage, homemade bread and Panettone cake I did some washing and hung it on the line, listed some more items on eBay and drank tea. I’m about to go and clean the bathroom next up, then there’s some ironing to do.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Jeans – New Look
Brown suede flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Brown leather belt – bought in Crete
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver and diamante hair clip – Babyliss (Boots)

Total Est. Cost £62

1 comment: