Sunday, February 26, 2012

Outfit: Pretending It’s Spring

25-02-12


25-02-12c


25-02-12f


Silver flats


Yesterday morning was so lovely and sunny that I couldn’t bring myself to wear a heavy coat. I opted instead for a cord jacket. It wasn’t really warm enough for just the thin jacket, but I layered up with a big scarf and for a trip to Tesco it was OK. I did a bunch of the usual chores first thing – cleaned the bathroom, vacced, emptied the bins.

25-02-12b


25-02-12e


After lunch we had a quiet afternoon. I baked some scones and made a chicken and leek pie for tea. We watched The Mummy in the evening and had an early-ish night.

25-02-12d


I didn’t take outfit pictures today. I wore a similar ensemble to yesterday – brown cord jacket, a much warmer sweater and skinny jeans, tucked into these boots:

Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


I met my sister in town for lunch and we had a wander around the shops. When I got home I sorted out my recipes into this folder I bought:

26-02-12


Many of my recipes are printed off the internet, or pages torn out of magazines, and I keep them in plastic wallets so that if they get splashed whilst I’m cooking they will wipe clean. But that meant a big pile of plastic wallets that slid about everywhere in the cupboard. They are much tidier now in their cupcake file.

I drank tea.

26-02-12b


I also made some rice pudding in the slow cooker and we ate it for dessert after tea.

26-02-12c


We’re now watching The Mummy Returns on TV.

So, the question everyone was so interested in after Friday’s post: what is chocolate Philadelphia like? Well, in my opinion, it’s delicious! It tastes like chocolate cheesecake and so far I’ve had it spread on digestive biscuits, and neat out of the pot. It’s made with Light Philadephia so one of the tiny 30g pots is 2 WW ProPoints. So yes, I would definitely recommend it and there are recipes on the Philly website if you want more ideas what to do with it.

Teal cord jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Cream sweater – Topshop Tall
Jeans – New Look
Silver flats – c/o Sarenza
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £65

No comments:

Post a Comment