Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Outfit: Red and Black on Tuesday

28-02-12b




28-02-12f


February28


LK Bennett leopard peep toes


I’m very excited that I finally deemed it warm enough to wear my new shoes! Albeit with tights, but I quite like peep toe shoes with tights – it means you don’t have to worry about your pedicure. Although a pedicure is something I’ll have to think about as it won’t be long before it’s warm enough for peep toe shoes without tights (but with jeans – it will be a while before it’s warm enough for me to go bare legged!).

28-02-12c



So last night the young man’s mate called round just as I was about to go to the gym. I went to my class – and boy it was quite a tough one, then went back home and – yes, you guessed it! I made scones! With all the practice I’ve had lately I have it down to a fine art and 40 minutes after my class ended we were sitting down to warm scones and tea. Which was actually quite a nice treat for a Monday night. The friend left and we sat down and watched a programme about the London Underground.

28-02-12d


Tonight I am booked in for Basic Step class at the gym and I have some ironing to do.

28-02-12e


The shoes were a complete bargain on eBay – they had been worn once and were in practically pristine condition. They are from LK Bennett (which you know I love) and are so far proving comfy, even on their first wearing.

Black and red dress – Next Tall
Black shrug – Long Tall Sally
Black tights – M&Co
Leopard print shoes – LK Bennett (eBay)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Red and turquoise bead necklace – gifted
Turquoise pashmina - eBay

Total Est. Cost £81

No comments:

Post a Comment