Sunday, February 12, 2012

Outfit: Saturday

11-02-12b


11-02-12d


Mustang Alora boots


Friday night I was out at the theatre with my sister. We ended up going for a drink in the bar with our aunt after the show, then I had to drive home so it was around 11.30pm by the time I got back. The young man was still out at the dinner he’d gone to, so I took a shower and was intending watching some TV in bed, but I managed 5 minutes of Mock The Week and half a commercial break before I was falling asleep.

11-02-12


11-02-12c


It was after 1am when the young man got in, so we slept late Saturday morning and then I did my usual chores of cleaning the bathroom, vaccing and putting on some washing. I was about to go to Tesco in the afternoon when my sister phoned to say she and her husband were at the retail park and was I in? I was and so they called round for hot chocolate and some cake. After they left I went to Tesco and then the young man texted to say he and his mate would be back for tea in a while. I made a lasagne and we spent the evening listening to music and chatting.

Cream sweater – Topshop Tall
Jeans – Topshop Tall (Manly op shop)
Grey top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey boots – Mustang (c/o Sarenza)
Snakeskin belt – local boutique
Silver and cream bead cluster – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £67

No comments:

Post a Comment