Sunday, February 12, 2012

Outfit: Sunday

12-02-12b


12-02-12e


Barratt Tan


This morning we were up at a slightly more reasonable time only to hear the news about Whitney Houston. I have long been an admirer of her music and can remember watching her perform It’s Not Right, But It’s OK on Top of the Pops whilst at university. She was wearing a shrug (back when shrugs first came out) and my friend S and I were trying to figure out what on earth it was she had on.

12-02-12


I prepared a beef stew to go in the slow cooker for tea and realised that I had used up the last of the carrots, potatoes and root veg. The young man went out with his mate and I went to Sainsbury’s (and for a walk around the mall) to get the veg and Quorn mince I had forgotten yesterday.

12-02-12c


I attempted to watch Country Strong when I got home, but my DVD player appears to have finally given up the ghost. I’ll have to watch it on my laptop later on after I’ve written all the blog posts I need to write, and done the ironing.

12-02-12d


I’ve not worn shorts over tights for ages (it’s been far too cold recently) so I really fancied wearing them today. The stripe top is an eBay bargain – it was just £2.99, thanks in part I think to the seller spelling it ‘stryped’ in the description and thus by-passing anyone searching for a ‘striped’ top.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White and black striped top – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Denim shorts – Next Tall
Black tights – Asda?
Tan boots – Barratts
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £84

1 comment: