Thursday, March 29, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #14 and Pattern Mixing Galore

29-03-12c


29-03-12f


29-03-12g


March29


Georgia Rose red and white


Two lots of stripes, spots and stars in the same outfit? Don’t mind if I do! The good weather is set to continue today so out came another summer skirt and some good weather shoes (don’t want to wear predominantly white shoes in the rain). The mornings are still chilly though so the jacket and scarf were needed first thing.

29-03-12b


29-03-12e


Today looks set to be a busy one – I have some errands to run, need to pick up the young man from the train station later on, and then it’s choir practice at church tonight. I’d skip that, but we have a concert next week so I need to go to the practice really.

29-03-12


29-03-12d


These are another c/o Sarenza pair of shoes. They’re by Georgia Rose who kindly makes her shoes in larger sizes. This style came in a whole host of colours but I do love me a red shoe, so picked the red and white version. I like the low heel as it’s different to many of the other shoes I own and they are a lovely quality of leather inside and out.

Navy and white stripe jacket – Next Tall
Navy and white stripe top – H&M
Red and white spot skirt – New Look Tall
Red and white shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver beads – George at Asda
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue/black ring – charity shop
Navy scarf – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £83

No comments:

Post a Comment