Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #29 and It’s Still Cold Out

24-04-12b


24-04-12e


April24


Vivienne Westwood-Melissa Lady Dragon 2

So yeah, as you can probably gather from the pictures and my Note To Self below, it’s still a bit too chilly to be wearing nude tights. Back to the black ones it is then.

24-04-12d
 
I went to the gym last night and there was a lot of running around the room involved in the class so my calves were quite achy when I got home. They seem to be OK today though.

24-04-12c
 
Tonight is the dress rehearsal for the show so I’m going to go down and watch some of that, and see whether there is anything last minute that needs sorting backstage.

24-04-12
 
I opted for waterproof shoes today, just in case it was still raining. So far thought we have blue sky and sunshine. These shoes were sent to me a couple of years back by the lovely people at Shudoo. I had been intrigued by the Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Lady Dragons ever since they first appeared (were they really made of rubber? How did that work? Did they really smell of bubblegum?) so was thrilled to get the chance to try a pair for myself. Two years on they still smell of bubblegum and each time I wear them I am reminded of the jellybean shoes I wore as a child.

Black dress – H&M
Black and white striped polo neck – Uniqlo (charity shop)
Black tights – Silkies
Fuchsia and red shoes – Vivienne Westwood for Melissa (c/o Shudoo)
Black and silver bead bracelets – gifted
Purple and red flower necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £32

1 comment: