Thursday, April 19, 2012

Outfit: A Very Wet Thursday (Oh, And Some Colour Blocking)

19-04-12d


19-04-12e


April19


NL Blue


It is still raining. It had rained every day since Easter I think. Consequently we have a bit of a flood outside the office main entrance and we are having to paddle to work at present. So my choice of faux-patent leather shoes was a good one as it turned out as they are waterproof.

19-04-12b


I am so sick of this dull grey weather, and the cold, so I decided to wear something bright to cheer myself up. I think this outfit has done the trick! And if it’s still dull and grey tomorrow, I have something equally bright planned.

19-04-12c


Tonight I will probably do the Tesco shop and perhaps plan my lesson for Sunday school on Sunday.

19-04-12


We went in Dorothy Perkins yesterday afternoon and the York store is (still/once more?) carrying the Tall range. The website seems to think that the two stores nearest to me have it too, but I’ve not seen it in either of those recently. Let’s hope the website is right!

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Teal skirt – H&M
Teal tights – Accessorize
Blue shoes – New Look
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Teal necklace – Scope
Teal ring – New Look
Teal belt - Claire's

Total Est. Cost £52

No comments:

Post a Comment