Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Outfit: Tuesday

21-08-12

21-08-12d

August21

LK Bennett Maddox coral

Having spent most of yesterday feeling cold (someone likes to open the window at the top of the stairs meaning I get a cold draught blowing straight down on to me as my desk is at the bottom of the stairs) I was taking no chances today and wore a heavy jersey dress, tights, closed toe shoes and added a black shrug and my turquoise pashmina when I left the house. The result: I feel much warmer. Hoorah!

21-08-12b

Last night I went to HARDcore and Zumba at the gym, then as I was pulling into the drive back home the young man’s mum arrived. We had a cup of tea with her and sat in the conservatory for a bit. Then I did the ironing and went for a shower so that I could get an early night. I think my busy weekend finally caught up with me!

21-08-12c

Tonight is Step Class at the gym and I don’t think I have anything else planned.

Black dress – H&M
Turquoise leather belt – H&M
Black fishnet tights – Primark
Coral/orange wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Turquoise necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Turquoise bangles – Oxfam
Turquoise pashmina – eBay

Total Est. Cost £35

No comments:

Post a Comment