Thursday, September 27, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #63 and Autumn Florals

27-09-12c


27-09-12d


September27


Grey ankle


“Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking.” Florals for autumn and winter however? Much more original. To avoid looking like you’re just dressing up a summer dress I think the trick is to keep the fabric heavy and the background dark. This vintage skirt has so many colours in the floral print that it can be mixed with lots of other items. My favourite way to wear it is to pick out the purple flowers with purple tights.

27-09-12b


Last night no one called round to see us, which was just as well as I had some blog posts to write. I got those done and was just watching Mythbusters when my friend S phoned. We had a lovely catch up for about an hour and then it was time for bed.

27-09-12


These boots have been worn already during the Shoeper Challenge but I didn’t get a picture of them so it didn’t count as an official save. They cost me all of £8 from Ethel Austin probably about 5 years ago now and they come out every year. The heel is low so they are quite comfy and I would usually wear them with bootcut/flared jeans but as I have got into pairing ankle boots with skirts this year I’m wearing them differently.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Grey top – River Island
Floral skirt – vintage
Purple tights – New Look
Grey boots – Ethel Austin
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Purple heart necklace – gifted
Black patent belt – free with a top
Silver hoops – gifted
Grey leopard print scarf – c/o Moodys

Total Est. Cost £38

No comments:

Post a Comment