Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Outfit: Brown and Teal and Denim

30-10-12b


30-10-12d


October30


M Par M wedge boots


It’s cold outside. The snowflake light was on in my car as soon as I turned the engine on this morning, and I had to scrape the windscreen. So tall boots were a good choice. I was going to put brown tights with this outfit but as I was looking for a thick brown pair last night I saw this teal pair in the box and thought they would brighten the outfit up a bit.

30-10-12


30-10-12c


Last night we went to a Chinese buffet restaurant for my mom’s birthday. It’s not far from my sister’s house so we picked her and my brother in law up on the way. I resisted the buffet and had a starter and main from the menu, but everyone else went for the buffet which looked delicious. I had a chicken chow mein which was delicious but very filling. Just as well it’s step class tonight to burn some of it off!

Brown polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Teal tights – H&M
Brown leather wedge boots – M Par M (c/o Sarenza)
Silver earrings – gifted
Teal beads – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £58

2 comments:

  1. I love teal, it seems to be a real popular colour this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love teal - and I never really know how to wear it so I don't feel like I'm glowing and sticking out like a sore thumb. This was a good idea for me to use going forward!

    ReplyDelete