Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Outfit: Cords and Stripes

24-10-12


24-10-12d


October24


LK Bennett Maddox coral


I wore my navy LTS cords today and they are so comfy and cosy. I say this every year: there’s no real reason why cords should feel so cosy – they’re just cotton trousers – but they totally do. It must be the soft ribbing on the outside. I think I need a belt with these – they’re a bit big around the waist but they’re a comfy fit everywhere else so I’ll take that. I added my coral wedges for pop of colour and I think the effect is more spring than fall, but not to worry.

24-10-12b


24-10-12c


Last night I had to attend Safeguarding training at church, as part of my role as a Junior Church leader. I did some training on this before at my old church so I didn’t really learn anything, but I got a certificate to say I attended so that’s something.

Navy and cream top – Forever 21
Navy cords – Long Tall Sally
Coral/orange patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Navy ring – charity shop
Earrings – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £66

No comments:

Post a Comment