Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Outfit: Knit Dress

10-10-12


10-10-12b


10-10-12e


October10


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


I was going to wear my teal skinny jeans today, but as we’re not really supposed to wear jeans on days other than Fridays, I thought two days in a row might be pushing it. So I saved that outfit for tomorrow and plumped for this knit dress instead. And then my boss was working from home so I probably could have got away with jeans after all. The dress is 80% wool and cashmere with a little acrylic to help it keep its shape, so although it is a fine knit it should prove to be warm. I got it to replace my big chunky grey knit dress that I have practically lived in the past few winters. That dress had finally got to be too big so I (very sadly) sold it on eBay.

10-10-12c


10-10-12d


Last night I went to step class at the gym then watched Mythbusters with a several cups of tea when I got back. I took a shower then read the latest Weight Watchers magazine with a slice of low fat apple cake.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Grey knit dress – Kew 159
Burgundy tights – Tesco
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Black faux-fur trim booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £56

No comments:

Post a Comment