Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Outfit: Cream and Brown

13-11-12


13-11-12b


13-11-12d


Atelier Mercadal leopard courts


I feel like a latte today, dressed in cream and coffee colours! It was surprisingly warm when I stepped out of the door this morning, and my car’s thermometer read 12°C which is very warm for pre-7am in November.

13-11-12c


Last night I went to the HardCORE and Zumba classes at the gym. We’re learning the Thriller dance in Zumba – the proper one with the zombie hand movements and everything, which I’ve always wanted to learn! So basically it was the Best. Class. Ever. When I got home I took a shower, watched Mythbusters and phoned my friend S for a catch up.

Cream sweater – Bench (eBay)
Brown cords – Long Tall Sally
Leopard print shoes – Atelier Mercadel (c/o Sarenza)
Brown wood heart – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £46

1 comment: