Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Outfit: Red Pants Tuesday

11-12-12


11-12-12d


Priceless yellow


It was a cold and frosty start this morning, so much so that I had to look twice to check it was just frost on the ground and not a light dusting of snow. I added my faux fur over this ensemble again today (it’s becoming something of a signature piece right now, but it’s just so cosy).

11-12-12b


11-12-12c


Last night I went to HardCORE (abs class) and Zumba as usual for a Monday night, but it did mean that I missed Santa’s visit to my street which is a very exciting occurrence (especially the first year we lived there as we didn’t know he was coming). I spent the rest of the evening chatting to my sister on the phone and reading a magazine.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black and white stripy polo neck – Uniqlo (charity shop)
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Yellow wedges – Matalan
Red beads – Claire’s
Silver and blue snowflake earrings – Etsy

Total Est. Cost £43

No comments:

Post a Comment