Friday, February 01, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 3, Outfit 3

01-02-13c


01-02-13b


01-02-13d


ArturoChiang


Just a simple jeans and sweater combo for a showery Friday. I’m glad I included this sweater in my 30 items as it’s so lovely and warm.

01-02-13


Last night we had tea at the young man’s parents’. We were relaxing in the front room with a cup of tea when there was a power cut. The young man’s mum lit some candles and as the gas fire was on we still had heat so it was fine. Up until that point I had been playing with a French knitting/corking doll – you know, those wooden things you had as a kid with four nails in the top and a hole down the middle. They produce a long length of knitted wool that you can coil round to make something. I had one when I was a child that had a face on and was called Knitting Nancy. I was having a great time playing with it but being forced to stop by the lack of light was probably a good thing as the metal tool I was using to hook the wool over the nails was hurting my thumb. The power came back on about 9.15pm so we had another drink then headed home. I bunged an improvised hot pot in the slow cooker for tonight’s tea and then it was time for bed.

Black sweater – Bench (eBay)
Jeans – MiH (TK Maxx)
Black leather boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Turquoise necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £139

No comments:

Post a Comment