Saturday, February 02, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 4, Outfit 4

02-02-13


Georgia Rose tan boots


Yesterday afternoon I took a walk to the village and had my hair done. I got back around the same time as the young man and we had tea – I’d left a hot pot in the slow cooker. After tea I went to Aldi to do the supermarket shopping and then to Tesco for the bits I couldn’t get in Aldi. I’ve been doing my main shop at Aldi for about 3 or 4 weeks now and I’m pretty impressed with it. There’s nothing we’ve had so far that I wouldn’t buy again and other than a few branded products I can get most of what I want there. My only complaint would be that there’s no loose fruit or veg so you have to buy a bag of everything, but that’s not the end of the world.

When I got back I watched The Big Reunion on ITV Player that I’d missed on Thursday evening. If you didn’t see it, it’s about a bunch of pop bands that were around in the late 1990s/early 2000s getting back together for a one off gig. This week’s episode focussed on 5ive and Liberty X.

02-02-13b


This morning my sister and niece were coming over so I cleaned the bathroom, vacced, popped up to the young man’s parents’ house to borrow their high chair (they have a granddaughter and it was hers when she was a baby) and made some leek and potato soup for dinner.

This afternoon my sister and I took a walk, called in at Krispy Kreme and then took my niece to see the young man’s parents. She had a whale of a time (and so did they) playing with some Duplo bricks that had belonged to the young man when he was a baby.

This evening the young man and I are watching Crocodile Dundee on TV and generally chilling.

Black faux leather jacket – Topshop Tall
Black polo neck sweater – New Look Tall
Jeans – Armani (David Jones, Sydney)
Tan leather boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Leather bag – Ri2K (TK Maxx)
Blue scarf – gifted
Silver hoops - Claire's
Sunglasses - Claire's

Total Est. Cost £177

3 comments:

  1. Awesome look! Love the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's one of my favourite pieces, I was seduced by the super-long sleeves!

    ReplyDelete