Thursday, February 07, 2013

Outfit: 30x30 Day 9, Outfit 10

07-02-13c


07-02-13b


07-02-13d


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


Around 3pm yesterday the office heating came back on. And there was much rejoicing. As that means I no longer have to wear ALL the clothes to stay warm at work I put on some thinner layers today. (I still have a thermal top underneath though. I mean, it’s still February and I’m not stupid.)

07-02-13


I included the teal top in my 30 items as it’s a bit of colour and I love the super long sleeves that it has. The denim shirt made the cut because a shirt is always a useful layering piece and a denim/chambray shirt has kind of been a must-have item this A/W. Also, it goes with everything.

Teal top – H&M
Denim shirt – H&M
Navy cords – Long Tall Sally
Navy patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Teal necklace – Scope
Teal ring – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £67

No comments:

Post a Comment