Friday, February 22, 2013

Outfit: Day 23, Outfit 24

21-02-13i


21-02-13h


21-02-13j


Georgia Rose tan boots


I know that the young man doesn’t really like my red jeans so when I got home yesterday afternoon I changed into blue ones and took the opportunity to grab some photos for an extra outfit. I added boots and a cosy knitted scarf and hey presto! New outfit!

21-02-13g


21-02-13f


I wish I could tell you that I went somewhere exciting but it was just my usual Thursday supermarket visit. When I got home I unpacked the shopping, made a cup of tea, read for a bit then started watching the Big Reunion. Then the phone rang and it was my friend S so I’ll catch up with the Big Reunion on the ITV player at the weekend.

Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Denim shirt – H&M
Jeans – Armani (David Jones, Sydney)
Tan boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Blue scarf – gifted

Total Est. Cost £102

No comments:

Post a Comment