Saturday, March 02, 2013

30x30 Roundup: the Outfits and My Thoughts

Here are the full 30 outfits from this month’s 30x30. Actually, there are only 29 here because outfit 19 I only got a head shot of on my phone and that picture didn’t fit with the collages. And it just took me ages to work out why I only had 29 pictures!

30x30 Collage 1


30x30 Collage 2


30x30 Collage 3


30x30 Collage 4


30x30 Collage 5


30x30 Collage 6


My thoughts from this time around:

  • I thought I picked out pieces I would enjoy wearing, but I still got bored by the midway point.
  • I still don’t like having my footwear choices restricted
  • I didn’t wear one piece at all – the sleeveless navy top. It just wasn’t warm enough for a sleeveless layer.
  • It has snowed way more this February than it usually does.
  • I am glad I included my red jeans – they got worn way more often than they otherwise would have.
  • I wear tan boots A LOT.
  • I probably won’t be doing another one of these for a long time.
  • I might do theme weeks though, or smaller challenges like incorporating the same piece into all my outfits for a week on something. If you have any ideas you’d like to see for this then leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment