Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Handbag: Foulonne Twist by Kesslord



Having enhanced my shoe and boot collection quite considerably in the past year or so thanks to the lovely people at Sarenza, this month I decided to check out their handbag selection (which is extensive) and picked out this gorgeous bright red leather number by Kesslord. I gave it a thorough testing in London the other weekend and I am so glad I chose it.


There are three compartments – a large main one in the centre and two smaller ones at either side. The side compartments are perfect for storing your phone and other small items to which you want easy access. They are also just the right size to fit an iPad Mini. There are no internal compartments or pockets but I don’t think this matters because of the side compartments.


The handles are long enough to be worn on your should or to hook the bag in the crook of your arm. The leather is supple yet sturdy, and is a beautiful shade of bright red. The bag is lined in good quality fabric which also has a pretty print. There’s nothing worse to spoil a bag than a cheap lining which just splits.

Overall I am really pleased with this bag and would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new bag in a vibrant colour for spring. It also comes in tan if you want a more classic shade. Get the Kesslord Foulonne Twist at Sarenza.


1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I like bags with more than one compartment but still end up going in the wrong side when I go to get something. LOL

    Jackie @ Minerva Collection Fashion Handbags & Jewellery

    ReplyDelete