Thursday, March 28, 2013

Outfit: Cosy Thursday

28-03-13c


28-03-13b


28-03-13e


Steve Madden Candence cognac


It’s still cold, we’re still getting snow showers, yadda yadda whatever. I decided to go cosy and casual today as it’s kind of Friday (tomorrow is a bank holiday). I have all of next week off work and I’m looking forward to the break so much. Even if it’s just to sleep in and watch lots of Gossip Girl and Lost! I’ve scheduled some posts for you and I’ll pop in when I can with outfit posts.

28-03-13d


28-03-13


Last night I made it to the gym and as there were no classes on that I fancied I just went on the treadmill (hill walking) and the cross trainer. I gave the arms bike a miss as my shoulder was hurting. I hope that we will be able to get out for some walks over the Easter break if the weather improves a bit.

Beige dress – Bay Trading
Black top – Long Tall Sally
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black socks – Long Tall Sally
Tan boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Teal and black scarf – Camden market
Teal belt – Claire’s
Silver hoops – gifted
Teal beads – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £62

No comments:

Post a Comment