Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Outfit: Snowy Tuesday

26-03-13c


26-03-13d


26-03-13e


Ukala Sydney high chestnut


It’s snowing. Again. Today’s boots were absolutely my first choice – having spent all of yesterday cold I picked out the warmest thing in my wardrobe (these boots) and went from there. I was back in my own office today though, with my beloved radiator, so I was much warmer.

26-03-13b


The strangest thing is happening in the UK right now. PJ and Duncan (AKA Ant and Dec) are back in the charts with their early 90s ‘classic’ Let’s Get Ready to Rhumble. They are set to be top five, if not number one. They performed the song on their TV show on Saturday evening as part of a 90s medley featuring some of the bands taking part in the Big Reunion, and the whole country has gone mad for it. I’ve heard it on the radio twice in the last 24 hours.

26-03-13


Last night I went to the gym and did some time on the cross trainer, treadmill and the ‘arms bike’ which I have just found out is called ‘Top’. I like ‘arms bike’ better. Then I went home and took a shower, thought about doing the ironing, made the lunches and sat on the couch and watched two episodes of Lost. The ironing can wait until tonight. Or possibly tomorrow.

Tan sweater – New Look Tall
White thermal top – M&S mens
Brown denim skirt – John Rocha (charity shop)
Teal tights – H&M
Tan boots – Ukala by EMU Australia (c/o Sarenza)
Faux fur boot toppers – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver earrings – gifted
Turquoise scarf – H&M

Total Est. Cost £46


3 comments:

  1. Lol I missed a&d perform but my FB & Twitter was full of other ppl chatting about it. I had their first album on tape, loved it. Think there was a song on it called Eternal Love. I can remember all the words sat here, gonna google it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a Christmas CD (100% Christmas) with Eternal Love on so it gets airplay in my house every December! It's not a bad song actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for providing an information.


    British High Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete