Saturday, March 09, 2013

Outfit: Winter Saturday

09-03-13


09-03-13b


09-03-13d


Steve Madden Candence cognac


Winter is back with a vengeance in the Frozen North. Today was cold and grey with rain that increasingly turned to sleet and even snow in the afternoon. We got up in good time and I did some washing, vacced and bleached out the kitchen sink in the morning.

09-03-13c


I headed over to my sister’s house just before dinner. We had planned to go out for fish and chips with my parents but my niece was a little under the weather so we stayed in instead and our parents came over in the afternoon. My sister’s in-laws also popped round and we had a nice afternoon drinking tea and playing with my niece.

Black and cream stripe top – New Look Tall (eBay)
Black polo neck – New Look Tall
Teal jeans – Topshop Tall
Tan boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Teal ring – New Look
Teal and black scarf – Camden market
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £62

2 comments:

  1. Lou (whatlouwore365)10 March 2013 at 20:38:00 GMT

    Crikey Fi that first pic! You look SO trim, really great trousers on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Although I'm pretty sure it's just the way I'm standing. They're just Leigh jeans from Topshop.

    ReplyDelete