Monday, April 22, 2013

Outfit: Black and Blue Colour Blocking With Union Flag Heels

20-04-13


20-04-13b


Irregular Choice Patty


Friday night I went to see the drama group show with the young man’s parents and aunt. We had a really good time – I caught up with some people I hadn’t seen in ages and the show was fab.

Bread


Saturday morning I had a long list of chores planned so I just wore jeans and a t shirt. I did a ton of washing, cleaned the bathroom, made some bread, washed my car and vacuumed. In the afternoon I baked some date slice and watched a couple of episodes of Gossip Girl.

Saturday evening I was on Front of House duties at the show so I headed off to the Town Hall. I was able to sneak away at the interval so was home in time to watch an episode of Lost (season 6: super confusing!) before bed.

Black and blue dress – Dorothy Perkins Tall (similar)
Black tank – Zara
Black shrug – Long Tall Sally (similar)
Union Flag shoes – Irregular Choice (gifted) (in black)
Black and silver bracelets – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £60

No comments:

Post a Comment