Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Outfit: Easter Monday

01-04-13c


01-04-13d


Khrio silver wedge trainers


Easter Monday was also a bank holiday in the UK and there’s not much doing when it’s still freezing cold out. The young man was fixing the brakes on his car so I took him to our local town to pick up a part, then to Halfords in the next town for some oil.

01-04-13b


We came back and had some dinner, then the young man started work on his car and I took a walk in the sunshine up to the retail park. It was madness up there – some very interesting parking and people queuing for spaces, queuing to get in and queuing to get out. I felt very smug that I had walked up. I stocked up on a few bits and pieces in Boots, had a look at the sale racks in River Island and Dorothy Perkins, then walked home.

01-04-13


I spent the evening catching up on my outfit posts and reading other people’s blogs.

Blue (faux) leather jacket – H&M (similar)
Cream wool sweater – Bench (eBay)
Jeans – Topshop Tall (Salvation army op shop, Manly) (similar)
Cream and navy scarf – Primark
Silver earrings – gifted
Cream leather belt – gifted
Silver wedge trainers – Khrio (c/o Sarenza)
Sunglasses - Claire's

Total Est. Cost £54

No comments:

Post a Comment