Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Outfit: Easter Sunday (and Weekend Recap)

On Saturday my sister and my niece came over. We baked some pumpkin brownie, had some lunch and took a walk around the still snowy neighbourhood ending up at the young man’s parents’. They think my niece is a little treasure (she is) and dig out toys for her to play with when she visits. She was particularly taken with shaking Duplo blocks in a margarine tub, and a board book about kittens with furry bits to touch. Saturday night the young man and I went to a friend’s birthday party. I neglected to get any outfit photos that day save for this one of my sister and me.



Cream and grey stripe sweater – H&M
Cream and black spot scarf – Dorothy Perkins Kardashian Collection
Silver hoops – gifted








Steve Madden Candence cognac


Easter Sunday I was up in time for church (which was no mean feat given that the clocks changed at 1am that morning and we lost an hour – meaning it was almost 2am by the time we got to bed). It was a lovely service, the choir sang a couple of pieces, and I stayed for a cup of tea and a chat afterwards.





I went to meet the young man at his parents’ house for a buffet lunch. His sister, brother in law and niece were there too. We stayed until mid afternoon and then headed home. The young man pottered with his car and I watched an episode of Gossip Girl and caught up with Friday’s episode of Neighbours.

Black shrug – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Green dress - Topshop Tall (similar)
Black fleecy tights – Primark
Tan leather boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Green spotted scarf – Becksondergaard (TK Maxx) (similar)

Total Est. Cost £53

No comments:

Post a Comment