Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Outfit: Double Denim and Leopard Print

21-05-13d


21-05-13b


21-05-13e


LK Bennett Sabira

This outfit is stolen straight from one of the current Marks and Spencer billboard ads. I had planned to wear this dress as a dress but decided that it is a bit short to wear to work with nude tights, so added the skirt on top.

21-05-13c


21-05-13


Someone asked me yesterday (by email, ironically) if we had a fax machine in the new office building. I thought we’d just moved offices but apparently we also moved back in time to the 1980s.

Last night I decided to switch up my routine a bit and went to the gym straight from work. It turned out to be a good time to go as it was pretty quiet, and once I was done I could go home and make tea and have the evening to myself. I baked some bread and did the ironing, and we watched some Only Fools and Horses.

Denim shirt dress – Debenhams
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Nude patent leather shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Leopard print scarf – Ethel Austin
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Wood bangles – gifted and Scope
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £65

No comments:

Post a Comment