Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Outfit: Neutrals: Stripes, Colour Blocking and Denim

04-06-13b


04-06-13d


Next Tan Wedges


It was warm and sunny again today (June for the win!), so I braved bare legs for the first time this year. Mostly because I wanted to wear my favourite wedges whilst it was warm enough to do so. A longer length skirt kept things work-appropriate whilst the denim jacket warded off the chill from the air conditioning. I didn’t really need it outside in the sunshine!

04-06-13


Last night I ran a bunch of errands after work – posting my eBay sales, picking up some sausages for tea and then I went to the gym. I did some time on the treadmill and cross trainer and then went to an abs class. I’ve not been to that class since before Christmas and I forgot how much it hurts!

04-06-13c


When I got home the young man had lit the barbeque and we cooked outside and enjoyed the evening sunshine.

Black and white stripe t – Next Tall (eBay)
Tan and black colourblock skirt – Long Tall Sally
Tan wedges – Next
Turquoise leather belt - H&M
Denim jacket – Warehouse (charity shop)
Silver chunky bead necklace – Scope
Silver cuff – Marks and Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment