Sunday, June 02, 2013

The Rest of the Week Off

It’s been a busy old week – being on holiday from work is kind of exhausting!

29-05-13


Anna Field brown flat


Wednesday I went across the city to pick up my new contact lenses, and in the afternoon it rained again so we sat in the conservatory and I listed a bunch of stuff on eBay. That evening my parents came over and we went to our local pub for tea. It was nice to see them and we invited them on the spur of the moment so were glad they were able to come.

Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Navy, green and cream sweater – Long Tall Sally
Brown flats – Anna Field (c/o Zalando)
Brown cord jacket – Topshop Tall (charity shop)

30-05-13


30-05-13b


30-05-13


Esprit Lexa Wedge Trainers


Thursday the young man and I headed west for the day as the forecast was for better weather than at home. We went to the Lake District and the west coast of Cumbria, stopping in Barrow on Furness, Whitehaven, Maryport and Keswick. We liked Keswick a lot and have plans to return there as it was after 5pm by the time we were there and everything was closed.

Black faux leather jacket – Topshop Tall
Black sweater – F+F at Tesco
Black and turquoise stripe top – Primark (charity shop)
Jeans – Topshop Tall (charity shop)
Black and teal scarf - Camden Market
Cream leather belt - gifted
Burgundy wedge trainers – Esprit (c/o Sarenza)

31-05-13


31-05-13b


Georgia Rose silver flats


Friday I drove over to see my sister and niece and we went Harlow Carr Gardens in Harrogate. We took my niece for her first experience of Bettys Tea Rooms and she thoroughly enjoyed herself. She polished off about a quarter of my sister’s scone and tried to eat the wax crayons they gave her to colour with. We went back to my sister’s house for a while and played in the garden with a giant bubble wand.

Navy top – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Silver flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Sunglasses – Claire’s

01-06-13


Saturday the young man and I went over to my sister’s with our bikes and we went cycling with her and my brother in law. We managed 19 miles in all, mostly along the canal, stopping en route for a pub lunch. We rounded the day off with well deserved takeaway in the evening.

02-06-13


02-06-13b


02-06-13c


Sunday was lovely and sunny again and we spent the day at home, doing chores, pottering in the garden and I washed my car.

Green top – Jasper Conran (charity shop)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Flip flops – Reef (bought in Manly)
Green beads - I Am..... boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment