Thursday, August 29, 2013

Review: Ped Egg



The Ped Egg is something that has been around for a while but I’ve only just got around to trying it out. This post discusses feet and I know some people are grossed out by that, so feel free to skip right on by if that’s you.

For everyone else that’s still with me, here are my thoughts on the Ped Egg.

If you don’t know, the Ped Egg is a foot file, distributed in the UK by JML. I got mine in Boots. Basically it’s a foot file that catches the bits inside its little egg-shape tray attachment making it mess-free and really easy to use. There are two buffing pads supplied in addition to the main file so you can buff your skin once you’re done removing the hard bits.

The file itself is gentle but does a good job of removing hard skin from your feet. My heels tend to get really dried out, especially in the summer so I decided it was time to really do something about it, other than applying moisturiser and putting on socks at night. I’m kind of lazy so I’ve been attacking my dry skin over several nights but you could just keep going with the Ped Egg and remove it all in one go (which is probably what you’re supposed to do anyway).

So yeah, it pretty much does what it says it will do but the egg shape makes it really comfortable to hold and the way it catches all the bits means it’s practical too.

Buy the Ped Egg for £9.99 at Boots.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment