Monday, September 30, 2013

Outfit: Burgundy Dress with Navy

30-09-13


30-09-13d


Long Tall Sally Burgundy Flats


So the last day of September is upon us. I really don’t know where this month has gone. It’s still fairly mild out but I decided to put on a pair of thicker tights today because I really like textured tights. This pair is from New Look and I got them in York on Friday. They are supposed to fit up to a height of 6’1” but I’m 5’11” and they are just about long enough for me, so good luck if you actually are 6’1”!

30-09-13b


I put my burgundy dress with navy accessories today, and I think the next pairing will be grey. After that I will start putting polo necks underneath it for a different look.

30-09-13c


I’ve decided I will switch out my seasonal clothes this week. It’ll be October tomorrow and I’m excited to wear my knitted dresses and other goodies that are stashed away.

Navy cardi – Next Tall (bought with voucher)
Burgundy dress – New Look Tall
Navy tights – New Look
Burgundy flats – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver square hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

2 comments: