Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 21 | Navy with Leopard Print

25-09-13f


25-09-13b


25-09-13e


LK Bennett leopard peep toes


Each month, on payday, one of the lads in my department goes scouring the charity shops on the high street local to work for candles for his wife at lunchtime. A group of about 4 of us go with him (we walk up the high street or to the local supermarket several lunchtimes a week) and it’s become known as the candle run. I tend to look for accessories rather than candles and this belt was picked up on the candle run a couple of months ago. It cost all of £1.45 but I’ve yet to wear it as it was too warm for a plastic backed waist belt in most of July and August. Today it makes its debut though and I can see it getting lots of wear over the coming months because leopard print goes with everything.

25-09-13


25-09-13c


25-09-13d


Continuing the ‘leopard print goes with everything’ theme, I saved one of my pairs of leopard print shoes today. I have three pairs (four if you count my shoe boots) and decided to save the suede peep toes whilst it is still warm and dry enough to do so. These are by LK Bennett and were bought on eBay having been worn just once by their previous owner.

Navy dress – Next Tall
Navy tights – Debenhams(?)
Leopard print peep toes – LK Bennett (eBay)
Leopard print belt – Topshop (charity shop)
Silver hoops – gifted
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Wood bangles – gifted


Follow me on:

1 comment: